mIRC Homepage
Posted By: Adriano Winamp Problem - 28/05/04 05:42 AM
Hello,
Every time when i open WINAMP, and if mIRC is Open see this message

WINAMPCMD Unknown command

this message show every time when new song start playing on winamp list.
is possible this message to removed?

thanks.
Posted By: elegantlywasted Re: Winamp Problem - 28/05/04 09:43 AM
please consult your operting systems` manufacturers or winamp people..
if youre on windows, it would help if you un install both winamp / mirc , update your windows from www.windowsupdate.com and put winamp and mirc back
Posted By: elegantlywasted Re: Winamp Problem - 28/05/04 09:53 AM
one more possible reason could be the usage of mirc scripts which plays audio files such as songs with winamp using windows dynamic link libraries. but again you would need to uninstall all such scripts and see if it works
Posted By: sailoreagle Re: Winamp Problem - 28/05/04 03:56 PM
Have you ever installed a script of the sort that lets you say in IRC the song you are currently playing on winamp? That's what this problem sounds like it could be caused by. If you had a script like that and then deleted it, it's possible you forgot or neglected to remove the winamp plugin that let it pass the information to mIRC...
Posted By: Adriano Re: Winamp Problem - 28/05/04 06:01 PM
Guys, Thanks for reply, first that message i see on my script, i was thinking maybe i have any problem on my script, and i download mirc 6.14 here for check direct to mirc without any script, but message show also on mIRC clean without script?
Posted By: MTec89 Re: Winamp Problem - 28/05/04 08:13 PM
it must be a winamp plugin, so check that
Posted By: Adriano Re: Winamp Problem - 29/05/04 06:10 PM
yeah right MTec89, i check in another PC and message error not showed. just disable some plugins and now is okay,
thanks for idea and suggest all
© mIRC Discussion Forums