mIRC Homepage
Posted By: ssj7gogeta Do You Know.......? - 08/06/03 05:55 PM
Hey guys,
does anyone know a channel to download games? More specifically i need to download GTA: Vice City and Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2 for PC. So please! I really need some channels. Thanks!
Posted By: Poppy Re: Do You Know.......? - 08/06/03 05:58 PM
If you need them so badly, it's probably better to go out and buy them. Downloading from 'warez' channels is not only dangerous for your pc's health, but the majority of it is illegal too.
Posted By: ssj7gogeta Re: Do You Know.......? - 08/06/03 05:59 PM
I can't afford to buy them...
Posted By: codemastr Re: Do You Know.......? - 08/06/03 06:11 PM
Well I can't afford a yacht, that doesn't mean I go and steal a yacht from someone else.
Posted By: KingTomato Re: Do You Know.......? - 08/06/03 07:12 PM
Would you like it if you made a program (that tooks u weeks, if not months) to create, and put a price tag of $20 on it, then someone goes out and downloads it and you get nothing?

Person: "But i can't afford it"
You: "okay then, you can have it completly free and i\I won't make you charge"..
Posted By: CloCkWeRX Re: Do You Know.......? - 09/06/03 03:54 AM
steal me a yacht!
Posted By: ParaBrat Re: Do You Know.......? - 09/06/03 04:38 AM
It isnt our policy to help users find games/music/music/etc to download. It is generally against copyright laws, against the AUP of some networks, and a jam up way to get trojans. While the choice is entirely yours, we dont allow channels/sites for such things to be spammed here.
© mIRC Discussion Forums