mIRC Homepage
Posted By: sftekbear Pic-nick like application - 02/05/03 06:04 AM
Does anyone know of an app that works like the old Pic nick script? Pic Nick isn't around anymore and I really miss it.

For those that don't know, Pic Nick used to rename DCC'd pics with the user's nick and highlighted their name in the uer list so you could see at a glance who you traded with.
Posted By: RoCk Re: Pic-nick like application - 02/05/03 01:34 PM
mIRC Options > DCC > Folders

Under "DCC get folders" .. select the filetype you want .. or "default" .. or whatever, click the "edit" button .. check the box that says "sort files by nickname into own folders"
Posted By: _D3m0n_ Re: Pic-nick like application - 02/05/03 05:35 PM
i think what hes asking is something alil different .. it sounds to me like he was able to see a pic associated with a nick ... probably something to do with the adress book ...
Posted By: tbagwell Re: Pic-nick like application - 25/05/03 03:21 AM
I am useing a copy of the pic nick applications. I am useing the 3.0 as it was the last one that got out there. It works with 6.03 ok. If you like a copy of it let me know.
Posted By: FunChatter Re: Pic-nick like application - 26/05/03 09:02 AM
Whats that pic nick finaly?
Posted By: sftekbear Re: Pic-nick like application - 27/05/03 03:41 PM
I can't find your email address. I hope you get this. Yes, I'd like a copy of pic nick! [email]sftekbear@pacbell.net.[/email] Thanks!
Posted By: KingTomato Re: Pic-nick like application - 27/05/03 05:44 PM
You might consider using the personal message system provided on the forum, rather than posting your e:mail on the forums. :\
© mIRC Discussion Forums