mIRC Homepage
Posted By: kingtut Help can't downloads without file ext. - 27/04/08 09:27 AM
I have mirc 6.31 I log on. I type in !list. I find the trigger I want and type it in. I'm connected to a channel. I type the command dir. I get a list of the file the people have to share. I type the command get with the file and the ext. mirc downloads it no problem. But there are also lots of file listed for dowmload that don't have a file ext listed. If you type the command get and the file name it doesn't work with out a file ext.How do I get a file like ozzy & drix that has no file ext. get ozzy & drix come back invalid even if thats how it's list in the dir. The file is found in toptr00 from 80's cartoon. I would think thats it's a number of eps of the series. Vidoes but I tried all video ext mpg, avi, ect. But it is just listed in the dir as ozzy & drix. I no trouble with getting file from TopTr00 dir that had a file ext list. But most didn't have exts. I found that to be ture in most dir from different channels in 80's cartoons.Thanks
Posted By: Riamus2 Re: Help can't downloads without file ext. - 27/04/08 12:12 PM
Don't cross post. Your answer(s), if any, will be in your other thread.
© mIRC Discussion Forums