mIRC Homepage
Posted By: The_JD Has anyone noticed Riamus's long postings? - 14/02/08 02:43 PM
I know hes online right now (and active) so I thought I would post this :P

Theres a few posts that mention he has somewhat long posts

Good to get a clear response every now and then, hey?
Yeah, yeah. Like I mentioned in another post commenting about that... I'd rather give a clear response to whatever the topic so that I don't have to keep coming back and adding more information. If I cover everything at once, it saves me time later and helps to reduce the number of posts and pages of posts in a topic.

That said, I know long posts sometimes aren't read because people don't want to take the time to read them. But, oh well. If someone doesn't get the answer they need because they didn't bother reading what I wrote, it's their own fault. wink
Yeh true, It's just like everyone writes 2 lines and you go out and add about 45 :P
In general, would you say that the posts are helpful, or just long winded wastes of space?
I would mostly say helpful, it's no wonder they havnt integrated a "was this helpful" button on here :P

I think thats the shortest post I've seen you write, I should "bash" it.
I wrote short answers to your posts about endif. wink

If you look, most of my posts are under about 6 lines. Only certain topics require longer posts and usually only once or twice in a thread.
Heh, Im only messing, its 2am here and im a little bored, didnt ya notice?
Ok, I guess you went to bed laugh (4 hours since last post). Gnight.
and he argues how he doesnt know what people say :P
No he dosnt! (Yes, Im starting an argument!) :P
it's nice to see that someone actually reading the posts he answer to smile and really trying to help. so good work Riamus cool
Please note: This is a pick on Riamus thread, Not a praise riamus :P lmao.
didn't call him lord or anything, so why did u think that?
Praise: n. the act of expressing approval or admiration; commendation; laudation.
© mIRC Discussion Forums