mIRC Homepage
Posted By: DojiSan Voice chat with MIRC - 11/11/06 03:08 PM
Hi,

I was just wondering if there are any future research on incorporating voice on MIRC like paltalk? That would really really really really be an awesome added feature. I have been lured away from using MIRC to paltalk because of this feature. That's all i wanted to know....thanks

DojiSan
Posted By: RusselB Re: Voice chat with MIRC - 11/11/06 06:17 PM
Not to my knowledge, however, Khaled is always considering options to improve an already great product. If you haven't done so, I'd suggest you put a copy of this in the Future Suggestions section, or just link to this post from there.
Posted By: Riamus2 Re: Voice chat with MIRC - 11/11/06 06:58 PM
I think if you search, you'll find voice chat already in that forum multiple times. smile
Posted By: landonsandor Re: Voice chat with MIRC - 11/11/06 10:40 PM
CLICK ME!!
Posted By: Osah Re: Voice chat with MIRC - 15/11/06 06:08 PM
A Voice chat ADD-ON has been done.
Posted By: Riamus2 Re: Voice chat with MIRC - 16/11/06 12:12 AM
I didn't say it hadn't... In fact, there is a voice and video chat addon available for those who want to use it. I just said that it had been suggested for inclusion in mIRC itself.
Posted By: Qb_Master Re: Voice chat with MIRC - 19/11/06 06:03 AM
If you think that a mIRC voice chat is a good idea, picture walking into a tiny room with 200+ people all talking at the same time. I'm sure that'd be about what it would sound like - except coming out of 2 speakers :tongue:
© mIRC Discussion Forums