mIRC Homepage
Posted By: raZOR Merry X-mas - 23/12/05 06:52 PM
so i wish merry x-mas or christmas to those who celebrate it and comes on this forum, especially those "old farts" smile
since many exist here for a loong time.

altho many good scripters left like..
tidy trax, codemastr, _d3mon_, watchdog, king tomato, raccon, iori, vop... etc... cant remember some :tongue:

anyways enjoy holidays :tongue:
this worths for khaled too !
throw those damn books away and enjoy the party :tongue:
Posted By: RusselB Re: Merry X-mas - 24/12/05 12:09 AM
Since not everyone celebrates Christmas at this time, I'm going to wish everyone a Happy Holiday (whatever holiday you happen to be celebrating at this time)
Posted By: The_Game Re: Merry X-mas - 24/12/05 01:45 AM
Happy holidays yourself and everyone else here at the forums present or behind the scenes smile

And for those who do celebrate Christmas and are about to travel to be with their families/friends be safe while travelling. Also, anyone who is celebrating just for the hell of it between now and new beers (eerrr years), drink responsibly and have a good time.
Posted By: Mentality Re: Merry X-mas - 24/12/05 02:52 AM
Merry christmas smile

Thanks to everyone who gives their invaluable help to the forum. It couldn't be as good as it is without you!

P.S. tidy_trax is still active, under the username 'hixxy'.

Regards,
Posted By: Mary_juana Re: Merry X-mas - 25/12/05 08:17 PM
lol you've just blown his cover, now he'll be mad :P
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all.
Posted By: hixxy Re: Merry X-mas - 25/12/05 10:59 PM
mad *mumbles something about incognito*
Haha only joking. Merry christmas everyone! smile

The_Game:
Quote:
Also, anyone who is celebrating just for the hell of it between now and new beers (eerrr years), drink responsibly and have a good time.

Please, never ever use the words 'drink' and 'responsibly' in the same sentence again! smirk
Posted By: FiberOPtics Re: Merry X-mas - 26/12/05 12:18 AM
Quote:
Please, never ever use the words 'drink' and 'responsibly' in the same sentence again!

You did so yourself though! grin

Reminds me of people who like to say: "Never say never", without realizing they just said it twice.
Posted By: Mpdreamz Re: Merry X-mas - 27/12/05 12:42 AM
id whish you merry christmass if it wasnt for the fact its no longer christmass over here smile

Everyone will have to settle with belated best wishes :tongue:
Posted By: The_Game Re: Merry X-mas - 27/12/05 05:03 AM
Now come on, most people do consume spirits, or whatever you want to call it on New Years. Not everybody does and I do wish more people would do it sober but let's face the facts people are gonna do what they wanna do so it is pointless to say "Have a sober one!" Which is why I pretty much said if you plan on drinking while celebrating do it responsibly.

But hey, it's all good and the most important thing is that everyone has a great time. I can already tell 2006 is going to be a great year. Have fun!
© mIRC Discussion Forums