mIRC Homepage
Posted By: SladeKraven Some news. - 04/09/05 11:59 AM
Hello everyone, I know this is not the place for such news but I spend alot of my time here and wouldn't know who better to share it with than my friends here.

My girlfriend and I have been going through a tough patch as she's about to move to Holland (her mother and siblings live there) it's now 5 days till she makes the move.

A week of before she told me she also told me that I'm going to be a father. She took a test and confirmed it, a few days later she took another 2 tests in the space of 3 days and still confirmed it.

Now I moved to Canada hoping to work. For my fresh start as you know it, but I guess the most decent and honourable thing for me to do would to go to Holland with her.

Sadly I have no cash to do that just yet, but needless to say my future will be with my girlfriend and kid back in Europe where I immigrated from. smile

Thanks for reading.

-Andy
Posted By: raZOR Re: Some news. - 04/09/05 08:22 PM
you are a brave man.
Posted By: HAMM3R Re: Some news. - 04/09/05 08:28 PM
Congrats and good luck. smile
Posted By: SladeKraven Re: Some news. - 04/09/05 08:31 PM
Thank you very much for that guys, means alot to me. smile

-Andy
Posted By: RusselB Re: Some news. - 04/09/05 09:00 PM
Congratulations Andy, and good luck. If I was in a position to be able to offer you financial assistance, (I know you didn't ask for it) I would do so.
Posted By: SladeKraven Re: Some news. - 04/09/05 09:10 PM
That is so very kind of you to say such words when all I am to you all is a regular poster here.. smile

Nevertheless that really made my day.

-Andy
Posted By: DV8 Re: Some news. - 04/09/05 11:31 PM
Congrat to you both! smile
Posted By: argv0 Re: Some news. - 05/09/05 01:30 AM
STOP NAUSEATING ME.
Posted By: clutz1572 Re: Some news. - 05/09/05 02:16 AM
heh, well that comment wasn't very supportive.

TO ANDY:
i believe that you are a very good person for what you have posted. not because you did post it but, for your honesty and values. good luck with it andy and i hope it all works out for ya!

best wishes.
Posted By: RusselB Re: Some news. - 05/09/05 05:27 AM
No one forced you to read this topic, you did so out of your own free will.
Posted By: shadowdemon Re: Some news. - 05/09/05 06:00 AM
Hi Andy,

Yeah congrats to you both, Hollands a nice place too grin

Paul
ShadowDemon
Posted By: SladeKraven Re: Some news. - 05/09/05 06:27 AM
Thank you guys, your support is appreciated very much, this is a tough time for the both of us. smile

-Andy
Posted By: Mpdreamz Re: Some news. - 05/09/05 10:44 AM
All i can say is welcome to my humble country smile
And bigup for being there for her and your unborn child, any fool can make a baby, it takes a man to be a father smile
Posted By: clutz1572 Re: Some news. - 05/09/05 03:10 PM
Quote:
bigup for being there for her and your unborn child, any fool can make a baby, it takes a man to be a father

this is so true....... and semi-rare(IMHO)..
Posted By: Riamus2 Re: Some news. - 06/09/05 01:43 AM
Good luck with everything. It is very good that you're making the choice to be a father.
Posted By: SladeKraven Re: Some news. - 10/09/05 03:25 AM
Cheers dude. Well I'm feeling a bit inconsolable right now the girlfriend and I both knew I wouldn't be able to catch the same flight as we have no money. She has some Canadian money that she can't spend there which helps as she likes to spend, spend, spend.. But I hope in due time I'll be able to follow her. smile

-Andy
Posted By: _dood_ Re: Some news. - 10/09/05 07:13 PM
I don't know you that well but I will say that making the decision to move back is quite admirable.

Good luck with your new child.
Posted By: mIRCManiac Re: Some news. - 10/09/05 10:11 PM
Screw that man, don't follow that dumb ass biatch. If she
wanted to be with you, she wouldn't take off to another
country knowing you don't have the money to go with her.
Open your eyes and let her find some other fool to support
her dumb ass. You're better off without her.
Posted By: MikeChat Re: Some news. - 10/09/05 10:35 PM
Quote:

Screw that man, don't follow that dumb ass biatch. If she
wanted to be with you, she wouldn't take off to another
country knowing you don't have the money to go with her.
Open your eyes and let her find some other fool to support
her dumb ass. You're better off without her.

I sort of agree, except the fact that there is a baby involved. I strongly urge you to convince her to move with YOU, not this chasing her to her mommy's house thing. Here you are just getting yourself established and she wants to leave you with the child (as yet unborn) or force you to give up what you are building on employment wise and chase off to Holland where I am sure the job prospects are not as good.
I have held back from commenting as I don't want to come off as negative on your choice, but really I do think she should stay with you rather than the way you have described the path you are choosing.
Posted By: lp00 Re: Some news. - 10/09/05 10:39 PM
i thinku might be the only person i ever heard of excepting it to be urs and thinkin about it
Posted By: Mentality Re: Some news. - 11/09/05 01:21 AM
Not to be insensitive, but this isn't IRC. It's a forum. For real posts. Not for chit chat like it's some sort of chat room. If you all want to talk about something which is relevant to yourself or your friends only, then please take it to an IRC channel or PM - that's what both are there for.

Regards,
© mIRC Discussion Forums