mIRC Homepage
Posted By: SladeKraven New Year's is dawning. - 31/12/04 08:32 PM
I know we've had a similar thread to this, but for some the've seen the New Year in and for others New Years Day is dawning upon us. I've not started a thread since last year and I couldn't think of a better way to do it by wishing everyone a very happy New Year.

I'd just like to take this time to thank everyone here. The moderators/posters because of their feature suggestions and bug spotting making mIRC what it is today, and Khaled for doing this for us. Without mIRC I'd be spending this New Years Eve in my bedroom as my father is on the other side of the world and with no mother. So thanks everyone, I can have a good time on mIRC with my friends and see the New Year in.

I will never forget thatyou guys have saved my New Years, so I thank you all.

Happy New Years all! smile
Posted By: landonsandor Re: New Year's is dawning. - 31/12/04 10:25 PM
happy new year all! May 05 be better than 04 and may we finally figure out what to call this decade besides the "aughts" ;-) Seriously tho, happy new year to all and well wishes for a better coming up year - and if you have family on duty, may they return safely.
Posted By: ParaBrat Re: New Year's is dawning. - 02/01/05 07:55 AM
Thanks for sharing those kind words Slade smile For all the bad publicity IRC gets, so many of us have stories about the good that has been added to our lives due to mIRC and IRC. Its always nice to hear how mIRC has made a difference for the better in someone's life.

Wishing y'all the very best in 2005!
Posted By: FiberOPtics Re: New Year's is dawning. - 02/01/05 05:08 PM
Ok I'm a little bit late, but it's never too late to wish someone a lot of luck in the current (new)year smile

Happy New Year to you too, and welcome back actually, seems you were away for a long time from the boards!
Posted By: SladeKraven Re: New Year's is dawning. - 02/01/05 05:15 PM
Quote:

Thanks for sharing those kind words Slade

You all deserve alot more than my thanks, but is all I can give. smile
Posted By: SladeKraven Re: New Year's is dawning. - 02/01/05 05:18 PM
Quote:
Ok I'm a little bit late, but it's never too late to wish someone a lot of luck in the current (new)year smile

Happy New Year to you too, and welcome back actually, seems you were away for a long time from the boards!

It's never too late, but always too long. So I will try to be on the boards more often. To make up for my absenses. grin
Posted By: Iori Re: New Year's is dawning. - 03/01/05 02:27 AM
Quote:
what to call this decade besides the "aughts" ;-)
I thought it was the 'naughtys' grin
© mIRC Discussion Forums