mIRC Homepage
Posted By: Ryu108W Anyone like RPG videogames? - 23/07/04 06:56 PM
My favorite games are Chrono Trigger and Suikoden.
Posted By: tidy_trax Re: Anyone like RPG videogames? - 23/07/04 08:22 PM
I like suikoden smile

Anyway, even though this is a "general discussion" forum, you should still only post IRC/mIRC related topics.
Posted By: Watchdog Re: Anyone like RPG videogames? - 24/07/04 02:56 AM
General Discussion
Use this forum to talk about IRC, mIRC, and other general topics.

According to that his post is quite within the forum rules.
Posted By: Seifer Re: Anyone like RPG videogames? - 24/07/04 10:55 AM
Chrono Trigger is by far the best RPG ever released. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past a close second.
Posted By: tidy_trax Re: Anyone like RPG videogames? - 24/07/04 12:40 PM
Final fantasy series are the best.
Posted By: Seifer Re: Anyone like RPG videogames? - 24/07/04 01:15 PM
The FF series are good, it's actually hard to decide between FFIII (FFVI on PS) and Chrono Trigger.
Posted By: landonsandor Re: Anyone like RPG videogames? - 24/07/04 04:02 PM
I never got in to CT. I was always an SNES FF fan
Posted By: tidy_trax Re: Anyone like RPG videogames? - 24/07/04 04:08 PM
I prefer the newer ones myself (FFX/FFX-2), but i've only played VI, VII, VIII, IX, X and X-2
Posted By: The_Game Re: Anyone like RPG videogames? - 24/07/04 11:21 PM
Anyone remember playing the Final Fantasy titles on the older consoles? I've played every title and by far I really liked FFVIII and the two recent FFX and FFX-2 titles. But I can only imagine what the next FF game for the PS3 will be like when that comes out next year. smile
Posted By: tidy_trax Re: Anyone like RPG videogames? - 24/07/04 11:22 PM
I read somewhere that it would be an online one where you create or download your own worlds, if it really is like that I won't bother buying it.
Posted By: Rounin Re: Anyone like RPG videogames? - 25/07/04 02:34 AM
Chrono Trigger and Tales of Phantasia. (Tales of Phantasia has that neat opening song, although it's not as good as the recorded version. wink )
Posted By: MTec89 Re: Anyone like RPG videogames? - 25/07/04 03:24 AM
i like CS and UT.. never played any of those kinds of games just FPS
Posted By: Seifer Re: Anyone like RPG videogames? - 25/07/04 06:37 AM
I have FFIII on the SNES, I had emulated version of FFI and FFII, but they were in japanese so I couldn't play them because I had no idea what was going on.
Posted By: The_Game Re: Anyone like RPG videogames? - 25/07/04 06:53 AM
I think that may be final fantasy XI for the PC and PS2.. I didnt bother with it cause it was an online game and I hate those types of games. And the one for the PS2 comes with a 40 gig HD for your PS2 but I didnt bother paying the $100 for it cause I believe PS3 will have one built in and will have similar capabilities that Xbox has. Course I could be wrong...I may have to check E3 on that one...
Posted By: The_Game Re: Anyone like RPG videogames? - 25/07/04 06:58 AM
I have emulations in english of FFI and FFII somewhere on disc but a matter of locating the disc would be a difficult one though...I have tons of discs that have things I probably dont remember ever having lol... Both great games though LOL
Posted By: Artwerks Re: Anyone like RPG videogames? - 25/07/04 07:06 AM
DBZ in mIRC scripting by Epsilon :P
(ok, it's not a RPG, but it's the only game I play right now.. and I'm happy this game came out!)
Posted By: DekuHaze Re: Anyone like RPG videogames? - 25/07/04 04:13 PM
My favourite RPG's are all Zelda games: A Link to the Past (SNES), Ocarina of Time (N64) and Link's Awakening (GameBoy). Not a big fan of Windwaker (Game Cube), tho.
Posted By: tidy_trax Re: Anyone like RPG videogames? - 25/07/04 04:17 PM
Ocarina of time is my favourite, Majora's mask is quite good too, but it's really hard.
Posted By: DekuHaze Re: Anyone like RPG videogames? - 25/07/04 04:24 PM
I never got around to playing Majora's mask, sadly. Sold my N64 before Majora's Mask came out smirk
Posted By: useful Re: Anyone like RPG videogames? - 29/07/04 08:12 AM
diablo2 smile flame away, i like the fast games
© mIRC Discussion Forums