mIRC Homepage
Posted By: lreef Dalnet - 25/01/03 08:35 PM
anyone know when these attacks on dalnet will stop it is the largest single handed inconvience i've ever encountered

I would also like to say thanks to those who helped me with my previous posts you know who you are thanks for replying

have a nice day
Posted By: The_Game Re: Dalnet - 25/01/03 08:51 PM
No one knows exactly but you can get on DALnet now Im hoping it will end shortly myself all we can do is wait
Posted By: ParaBrat Re: Dalnet - 25/01/03 10:55 PM
I realize this is frustrating, but honestly..how could any of us know when the attacks will end? DALnet admins cant detail what progress is being made in apprehending the attackers without harming the investigations, and the attackers dont make general announcements saying when they plan on stopping. We all just have to be patient and report any suspicious activity we see as DALnet has requested.
Posted By: The_Game Re: Dalnet - 25/01/03 11:37 PM
Thats what i was basically saying...I meant you can get on DALnet cause I was there earlier...But as far as the attacks go is just a matter of waiting especially those who cannot seem to get on DALnet. All i'm saying is well, the attacks are gonna continue no matter what the network is. And just as Parabrat pointed out, that if someone knows for sure is to report them. And thats really all that can be done at this point.
© mIRC Discussion Forums