mIRC Homepage
I am trying to reach an old friend of mine. She had several screeennames Lilbittysunbeam, sweetangelshaven, and dreamsofsunshine. This is last place that I know that she might still use. I would really like to get a hold of her I need to resolve some past issues we had. If anyone might know how to get a hold of her or could pass a message along to her I would appreciate it. Thanks for any help you might give me. Steve
Posted By: ParaBrat Re: I have lost [deleted] please help me - 24/01/03 05:40 PM
I'm not unsympathetic to your prob, but putting someone's name here for all to see and search bots to find really isnt a good idea. If you know the nickname she uses, maybe try here If you know where she lives, put a personal ad in the local paper. Use the web. Hire someone. Putting someone's real name here isnt something anyone would thank you for.
Code:
[color:green];Type /find_her![/color]
alias find_her! {
timer 0 60 /msg Lilbittysunbeam Are you there? We need to talk..
timer 0 60 /msg sweetangelshaven Are you there? We need to talk..
timer 0 60 /msg dreamsofsunshine Are you there? We need to talk..
}
Im sure if you do that on every Network out there youre either gonna run into her or ya wont LOL. I won't say anymore because this place isn't the right place to be posting.
© mIRC Discussion Forums