mIRC Homepage
Posted By: Detron mIRC Lost registration - 20/02/04 09:01 AM
We should have a link on the main page for lost registrations. It took a while for me before I could find it.
Posted By: PastMaster Re: mIRC Lost registration - 20/02/04 09:17 AM
I think having a link on the "how to register" page would be sensible - it's the obvious first place to look if you've come to the website because you've lost your reg. and don't know what to do.

PM
Posted By: DekuHaze Re: mIRC Lost registration - 20/02/04 01:40 PM
I'm surprised it's not there already, tbh.
Posted By: Detron Re: mIRC Lost registration - 20/02/04 05:19 PM
Yes true the "How to Register" != "Retrieve Lost Registration" which can be found here: http://www.mirc.com/reglost.html otherwize. I felt lost looking for it :-/
Posted By: ParaBrat Re: mIRC Lost registration - 20/02/04 05:46 PM
i typed lost registration into the search website box on mirc.com and it was the third one down on the list.

I know sometimes it can be more than a bit frustrating looking for things anywhere, so i can sympathize. There's also a sticky post here giving the link (which means it comes up at the top of the list using search feature here with lost registration as search term, and its in the top few of the mIRC Help forum index)
Posted By: DekuHaze Re: mIRC Lost registration - 20/02/04 06:06 PM
I was agreeing with you. Just happened to reply to pastmaster's post cos it was the last post in the thread. But yes, I think a lost registration link should be in the menu on the main site... smile
© mIRC Discussion Forums