mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#241619 06/05/13 10:29 PM
M
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
M
Can anyone point me in a direction to where i can learn a bit more on like the ways of creating a twitch currency bot? I am willing to learn but i would like to be pointed in more of the right direction instead of being told to research everything.

I have done research myself but I am having trouble finding things for idle point gathering and raffle options and the inbetweens.

A
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
A
Pointing you in the right direction inevitably means you still being responsible for researching everything.

More importantly though, you haven't provided nearly enough background about your problem for us to point you in any direction. I don't know what a "twitch currency bot" is, and "idle point gathering" is extremely vague. If you want your bot to give "points" to users for duration of idletime, look into the /timer command and variables or hash tables. That's about all I can give you without knowing more about what you are stuck on.

- argv[0] on EFnet #mIRC
- "Life is a pointer to an integer without a cast"
argv0 #241720 17/05/13 10:53 PM
M
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
M
this works a bit im more looking for a way to have a bot that puts people into specific groups now i have been researching myself pretty much a raffle bot that rolls peoples names through either a keyword or active in past 5 minutes in chat for a raffle giveaway. i have light experience in mirc coding and was looking for like a good page with some guides because the ones i find are all ones im not looking for atm im not looking for a point gathering system any more i was going to help a buddy with something but now more looking for a bot i can have setup a raffle and not have to use the moobot or nightbot which are absolutely horrible with their randomizing. moobot does a better job recently but i would like one i can add people into a specific like... donator group or things like that... i dont want people to code and hand me it because im more of a i do things myself kind of person but every mirc guide i see is not what im looking for at all

Link Copied to Clipboard