mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#234160 10/10/11 04:33 AM
D
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
D
I dont like the fact that anyone can come into my channel and open up my chan central to view its contents. I wish it was accessible only by ops. I also wish it was bigger in height and width with larger font. Its hard on my eyes.

G
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
G
Channel central is clientside. Unless you have some script that is sending "/channel", you're making no sense.. however, the dialog dimensions look fine to me

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
The details in channel central are provided by the server and can be obtained without opening channel central. Keys are of course not shown if you're not an op. There is no reason why mIRC should not allow someone to open channel central when they can already obtain the information from the server in other ways.

As far as size, there have been multiple suggestions to increase that size or at least allow it to be resized by the user. Font size is probably not going to change, though that's just my opinion and Khaled may choose otherwise.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
A
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
A
Larger chan central was already requested-- by you. Please don't repost feature suggestions. You've already made your case, Khaled has read it. Be patient.

- argv[0] on EFnet #mIRC
- "Life is a pointer to an integer without a cast"

Link Copied to Clipboard