#172238 07/03/07 07:10 PM
B
Bunny_S Offline OP
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
B
Hey,
this has long been my only little frustration with mIRC. Can't count the amount of times I have mentioned it while being on mIRC!

But drag and drop channel tabs ! I often sometimes leave one channel then when I re join, the new window is the last tab opened. Leaving me making the mistake of typing in the wrong channels a few times ^_^
I know it's only a tiny little thing but it would be nice for us organised lot to be able to rearrange the order of the tabs when needed ! laugh

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Window > Order ...?

I think that might do the trick.

But yeah, it would be nice.

What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?
K
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
K
Wow I think that is a brilliant idea! I would love to be able to drop channel names wherever I want to. I wonder if there are any cookies involved too! <.< O.o >.>

::looks at bunny hungrily::

S
Babel fish
Babel fish
S
This is a great idea. I just made a new one here before I found this one. Here is my topic.

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."
R
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
R
Could anyone make a mod for this?

Obey
N
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
N
I don't think so... I think the entire switchbar window is a single custom control, and that it doesn't have child controls that can be reordered.

NaquadaBomb
www.mirc-dll.com
M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
Hm, I don't know if Jigsy's post is only visible to me, but just by going on the scenarios outlined both by the OP and Spitfire in his own suggestion, the Window > Order option does precisely this.

I too like my channels in a certain order and that option has served me well so far!

That's not to say this shouldn't be implemented, but I'm just pointing out that your specific problems can be resolved with current features.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris

Link Copied to Clipboard