Print Thread
B
BoredNL Offline OP
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
B
Built in Notepad Idea:
I know that this is possible via script, but I think it'd be a good idea to have something like this built in anywho.
Possible features (if it isn't made simple, perhaps it could have 2 modes, simple and 'advanced mode'):
Feature 1: "favorites buttons" to point to certain files, and to open these when the button is clicked.
Feature 2: Undo (unlimited levels of undo plz I hate having only a few undo's if I make a big mistake)
Feature 3: $textpad(0).fav and $textpad(0).last something like that to maybe display files to people, or to allow them to perform other functions on their favorites list.
Feature 4: "Last opened/saved list" to easily open the previously opened files
Feature 5: The ability to create macros.
Feature 6: The ability to have multiple files open at once and saved at once or saved individually.
Feature 7: The ability to change and read from currently opened files (without them even having to be saved).
Feature 8: The ability to have multiple windows of it opened. (this goes for the .ini/hash file viewer as well)
Feature 9: The ability to have it open a file in "read only" mode. (this goes for the .ini/hash file viewer as well)

Perhaps an .ini/hash file file viewer could be added as well? (it might look like a registry editor perhaps, to make it a lot easier to update databases created in ini or hash file format, or to simply view one created.)

- Wherever you go there you are.[color:lightgreen]
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
ok try looking here. A while back while being directed to look at something here, I could have sworn that i saw an addon that is basically a notepad....but I could be wrong as well...

Link Copied to Clipboard