Hoopy frood
S
That's an echo from mIRC itself.

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
You can hide everything that show up at debug, try: /debug @debug

and all raw will be shown, that way you can get the raw numerics, you can also see what the server reply to diffrent things. and as i said, if it's shown in that window you can hide it.

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
B
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
B
But Sparta, it's not a Server Response.. It's an internal function that occurs during connect.

There's no trigger for it. There's no raw event to stop.

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Originally Posted By: Bekar
But Sparta, it's not a Server Response.. It's an internal function that occurs during connect.

I know, but i told him about the debug, and if it show up there you can hide it. and the command he talking about wont, so then he see he cant hide it, but he can gather other info beside raw sent from the server in the window. debug is realy usefull if you know it exist smile

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Originally Posted By: sparta
Originally Posted By: Bekar

I know, but i told him about the debug, and if it show up there you can hide it. and the command he talking about wont, so then he see he cant hide it, but he can gather other info beside raw sent from the server in the window. debug is realy usefull if you know it exist smile

And you were just told that it's not going to show up because it's got nothing to do with raws.

V
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
V
Yes that's correct, I've played with mIRC alot, that response cannot be removed or scripted, it doesn't show up in debug.
Only using a resource hacker can this be done.

Link Copied to Clipboard