mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#164573 13/11/06 03:50 PM
A
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
A
I don't want anyone telling me this is a bad idea and all, I've seen it a lot of other networks and it all seems fine. Just please, can someone give me a flat out answer to my question, how do you completely hide your idle time so that it says "None" ? I am very sick of people looking at my idle time and then knowing I'm around..
Is this a script of some sort? Someone I asked before said they would give me a script for it.. but I never saw them again, so.. I'd really REALLY like to know and will appreciate any help. Thanks a lot.

mIRC v 6.2

#164574 13/11/06 04:42 PM
G
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
G
Your idle time is maintained by the IRC server you are on. As far as I know, you can't force it to be anything other than what it really is. There may be a mode of some sort on that particular IRC server that hides your idle time from non-opers. The only other option that I'm aware of is to use an anti-idle script that keeps your idle time to 0 or 1 all the time. That way you won't ever appear to be idle and people will learn that your idle time indication means nothing. Anti-idle script are available from the many mIRC scripting sites.

-genius_at_work

Link Copied to Clipboard