Print Thread
#4182 31/12/02 07:24 AM
O
Othello Offline OP
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
O
The problem I am having with this auto op script is it can not manage nicks who are opped in multi channels I am opped in
Is there a way I can ad a user channel within the mirc auto ops? Thanks for any imput....

on *@:OP:#: {
if (!$readini(op.ini,s,#,$opnick)) {
.writeini op.ini # $opnick $nick
/aop $opnick # 3
}
}

Intelligence: It's better to ask a stupid question, then to prove it by not asking....
#4183 31/12/02 08:03 AM
H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
There is no ,s, switch for $readini .. at least, not according to the help file.
Code:

on *@:OP:#:{
  if (!$readini(op.ini,#,$opnick)) {
    writeini op.ini # $opnick $nick 
    aop $opnick # 3
  }
}

However, with your writeini format, your .ini file will look like this:

[#channel]
nickThatGotOpped=nickThatOppedThem

Therefore, I don't see any reason why another channel couldn't have the same opnick managed separately.

[#channel1]
Hammer=Othello
ParaBrat=Hammer

[#channel2]
Hammer=Othello

DALnet: #HelpDesk and #m[color:#FF0000]IR[color:#EEEE00]C
#4184 31/12/02 09:32 AM
O
Othello Offline OP
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
O
I was trying do was add channels to Mirc Auto Ops Like this on a Auto Op format Apperently the script auto adds the channels if the op is oped in more then one channel

*!*Someone@*.home.com (#Chan1,#Chan2,#Chan3) - DalNet

as for the S switch I was looking in the File and Directory Identifiers and realized I was looking in the wrong section. Thanks for pointing it out.

Intelligence: It's better to ask a stupid question, then to prove it by not asking....
#4185 31/12/02 08:00 PM
L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
it doesnt HAVE to add the channel OR network. Examples (in remotes):

/aop $address($nick,2) - Should add that person to the aop list with no specific channels and on a single network

/aop $address($nick,2) # - Should add that person to the aop list with a specific channel (the list would be cumulative) and on a single network. If JonDoe was aopped in #mychannel and then recieved ops in #yourchannel, it would list them like (using your example): *!*someone@*.home.com (#mychannel, #yourchannel) - network.name.here

/aop -w $address($nick,2) # - Should add that person to the aop list with a specific channel (the list would be cumulative) and on every network

Ive been using the AOP feature in mirc almost since it was instituted and never run into that problem.

Those who fail history are doomed to repeat it

Link Copied to Clipboard