mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
I have been asking this befor, and have been looking for a solution but cant find one, i want to hide the text

* connected to server
* disconnected from server

been testing a while and i cant figure out a way, the only thing i can think of is to hide the status window, then create a new status window, and after that echo the text to there, but when i connect to more servers it get to complicated, then i need to use 2 or maybe 3 new windows, so any bether way to do this?

I maybe can use filter, but that will not stop the default text from show up in the status window..

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
T
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
T
You could precede the connect/disconnect with a .

.connect
.disconnect

This will make them "silent"

S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
where would you add that? since its built in to mirc itself..

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
P
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
P
I'll just say there are some events that can not be halted or caught. Someone I know complained many a time about not being able to theme some stuff like those connect/disconnect messages.

http://scripting.pball.win
My personal site with some scripts I've released.
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Yeah, I don't believe those can be hidden. It's come up before, so there may be a feature suggestion for it already. If not, you can always create one if you want.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
I have seen it hidden, and that was made true the debug, then halt the text befor it was printed to the status window, dont ask me how it was done tho..

Link Copied to Clipboard