mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
J
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
J
There is a yellow shaded area in the left side of the script editor where it displays the line numbers. That is giving me problems when I'm trying to edit my script because the shaded area is covering over a portion of my script code. The only way I can edit my script is to copy and paste the code into a text editor. Then I can be able to edit my script in the text editor and when I'm done, I copy and paste the new code back into the script editor replacing the old code.

There's gotta be a way to remove that yellow shaded area that shows the line numbers or at least move that to the right side of the script editor or move the code over to where it meets the line numbers. That way I'll be able to edit the code there.

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
There's no way to remove the line numbers - they shouldn't overlap the code at all.

Where are you running mIRC? The only place I've seen it overlap is running mIRC via WINE on Linux where obviously WINE hasn't fully implemented the relevant API calls.

Spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and stupid comments are intentional.
J
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
J
Yeah that's the problem then because I have to use Wine to use mIRC. Sure would be so nice if mIRC was available for Linux users.

Link Copied to Clipboard