Print Thread
A
ad3n Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
A
To start, yes, I know that:

"This normally means you are not properly connected to the Internet. Your Windows cannot find out how or where to find the IRC server. It has nothing todo with mIRC or IRC! Check your connection (reconnect if everything seems fine) and try again."

However, my Internet works absolutely fine. Torrent programs are fine. Hell, i can even connect to every other mIRC server that I try. But for some reason, I keep getting this "No Route to Host" error when i try to connect to irc.shamelessnet.net. It was working perfectly fine the other day, but I lost connection with it during the night and couldn't connect the following day. My computer has since not been turned off or modified in any way, which further perplexes me in what the heck is wrong with this.

Why would I be able to connect to every other server I try expect for one? And does anyone have any advice to fix this?

ad3n

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
The only thing that I can think of, given what you're saying about your systme not being modified and still being able to access other networks, is that the network/server is down. In which case, there's nothing that you can do (unless you are running the network, of course)

A
ad3n Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
A
Well, it's connecting now, for the first time in about two days. Maybe it was just down *shrugs*

Thanks anyways.

Link Copied to Clipboard