mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
S
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
S
I really need some help. Last night I was connected to Mirc, as of this morning I can't connect. Keeps on saying "unable to connect". I have tried all of the different addresses and have even put in ip addresses. Here is a list of the ones I have tried. And yes I am definately connected the address.

Thanks for your help

Sites

kernel.ga.us.dal.net
jade.va.us.dal.net
61.6.39.100 (6667)
arcor.de.eu.dal.net (7000)
broadway.ny.us.dal.net (6667)
209.82.160.19 (6667)

T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
DALnet eh?

Try this webpage

S
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
S
I have tried everything on that page, nothing works,,,any suggestions

T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
<a href="irc://kernel.ga.us.dal.net" target="_blank">irc://kernel.ga.us.dal.net</a> should work fine I connected to it without any problems just now

S
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
S
Well what is my problem than, I cant connect to anything,,,last night I could and I havent changed anything. When you log on to kernel, what do you have all of your settings at in the options tab?

T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
Read this post it may explain a few things as to why you can't connect. Im gonna throw a curve your way but do you have "ident enabled" or using the proper ports? Firewalls etc...

Also you may want to do a search provided by the link at the top searching "All posts" and "All forums" using the keyword "Unable to connect" you should view many threads relating to that particular problem. Hope it helps

Link Copied to Clipboard