mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
D
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
D
It seems that the Tech's in Karaoke Realm think i am doing something wrong, and they keep booting me for it. I have been over terms of service with a fine tooth comb, and of course, i can't find what it is. I have messaged techs for clarification and none of them get back to me. Now i am banned completely, but i can't get ahold of anyone so i can remedy the problem, or find out what i did wrong, for that matter?

Any Ideas?

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
If the ops in karaoke realm are refusing to respond to you (and I hope you kept copies of the e-mails/messages that you sent), then the next step is to enquire of the networks help channel (usually #help). Make sure you are polite and that you let them know that you have tried to clarify the matter with the ops in the channel.
Sometimes, although this is completely at the discretion of the help channel ops (who are usually IRCops), they will join the channel in question and try to get you a reason and a solution.

Alternatively, you could search Search IRC and see if you can find other channels like that on other networks.

D
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
D
Thank you, i appreciate the input. I will get on it.

D
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
D
i need some help i can't connect to karaoke realm all i get is a chat channel and i don't know how to get back to my karaoke i don't know what to do please help

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
Follow the last suggestion in my earlier post.

L
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
L
All the people from karaoke realm have gone to www.karaokeworld.co.uk you will find all your friends there

Link Copied to Clipboard