mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
D
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
D
I play this game called Xenimus. www.xenimus.com, anyways it use's proxy 5050/5051/5052. I can play it at home fine, but at work... now there's the problem. I work for a company that's sorta low-budget, saying i can basicly get access to the server if needed. I tried going to Tools>Connection> and unclickin the use proxy button that didnt work. But anyways. I was wondering since Somethingawful has so many talented / Genius people in the communitiy that one of you would know how to somehow open the proxy itself. Or, somehow figure a way to connect with this game. To let you know, i cannot connect to AIM/MSN/Yahoo from my computer currently. I'm not 100% sure it's a proxy problem, please let me know what you can... Thanks For all the help Ahead of time. Again, even if you dont help me if you belong to this community you rock. ROCK on Fellow Board memebers.

J Man out.

(work does use DNS if anyone needs to know)

D
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
D
this is an mIRC forum...

theres a nice link on that site that says "message board". Use that instead

D
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
D
they know nothing... go ahead and help me out

D
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
D
we know even less about that program than they do...if someone knew about it i'm sure they would of answered by now.

However, all none essential ports have probably been blocked by the sounds of it, so ur stuck.

Link Copied to Clipboard