mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
M
Marco78 Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
M
Hi everybody, I would like to know how can I save my nicknames list from notifylist (from tools/address book)? I don't find the way to save the list. thanks

Last edited by Marco78; 02/02/18 12:09 AM.
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
paste this command in any editbox to see where the file is.

Quote:
//saveini | echo -a $mircdircontrol.ini

M
Marco78 Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
M
in windows xp, the local folder is from C:\Documents and Settings\(user name)\Dati applicazioni\mIRC but strangely the file control.ini there isn't.

I seen the file notify.ini, but inside there isn't the nicknames that I created, there's only that:

[aliases]
n0=/backup
n1=alias backup { .copy -o " $+ $mircdir\mirc.ini $+ " " $+ path-to-store-backup $+ " }
n2=echo -at >> Data saved.
n3=}

to save (copy and paste) my channel that I created, I must to copy the file servers.ini from mirc folder, or from backups folder? this file is in both folders.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Sorry, I was thinking of the ignore list.
Notify is the [notify] section of mirc.ini

//echo -a $mircini

//saveini | var %i 0 | while (%i < $ini($mircini,notify,0)) { inc %i | echo -a %i = $readini($mircini,notify,$ini($mircini,notify,%i)) }

M
Marco78 Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
M
thanks maroon smile

but to save (copy and paste) my channel that I created, I must to copy the file servers.ini from mirc folder, or from backups folder? this file is in both folders.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
/alias /notifys { return $regsubex($str($chr(32),$notify(0)),/ \K/g,$notify(\n)) } ; by Raccoon 2018

//echo -a $notifys

Last edited by Raccoon; 02/02/18 10:03 AM.

Well. At least I won lunch.
Good philosophy, see good in bad, I like!
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
this was mirc.ini not servers.ini which contains the list of all the servers you see in the alt-e window along with password settings you enter there. i'm assuming the backup folder was created when you upgraded mirc version, and the timestamps in there would be old, while the timestamps in the mirc folder are new?

M
Marco78 Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
M
how can I automatically open two servers in the mirc opening? I would like open either tiscali or simosnap, it opens only tiscali (irc.tiscali.it), to open simosnap, I must always to go file/select server and then I select simosnap (random server), and then I click in "new window" to connect it.

Last edited by Marco78; 02/02/18 03:09 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard