Hi there, I apologize if this isn't in the correct place, or if I missed a relevant thread somewhere, I did try searching!

I've managed to set a basic bot up in my twitch channel, my mods can have it post my contact links/rules/a few random fun little commands in my chat and it currently removes links as I set it (although doesn't post the message about why it was removed, but this isn't my issue currently).

I was wondering if there is any way I can have the bot remove a message from a user if they start posting spoilers? For example, if someone types "suchandsuch dies", the message will be removed and they will get timed out, if they come back and continue then my mods can ban them. I would love if I could have a script to copy/paste where it does the above and I can just change the "suchandsuch" to character names (I can find out a character list of all in the game without spoiling it for myself haha). In the future I can just change the names to characters in other games I may be playing.

I'd have my mods be on the look out but my channel is increasing in size and viewers and I'm quite sure my mods fall asleep/wander off, so basically what I'm wondering is if there is any way I can make my bot, at the very least, remove certain sentences, literally "<name> dies", if that would be easier than having the timeout too, as long as the two-worded sentence is removed, because lazy mods.. xD

Thanks for any help and apologies for my total lack of knowledge in this entire subject.