mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#245438 21/04/14 03:55 PM
R
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
R
I will try making this as simple as possible. I am using MIRC Ver. 6.21 in/on Win XP. I recently had to re-install and configure the Script due to a computer crash.
My issue is this ... within the Script, I usually have 3 or 4 windows/channels open. Before the re-install, after clicking the "Tile Horizontal" button up top, the channels would "auto" tile or, stay in that configuration after logging off and back on. Now, first, I have to click "Tile Horizontal" every day when I log on as the channels all open full page over each other. When I click on that fourth channel, after clicking "Tile Horizontal", it opens on top of the channel in the upper most position instead of quartering the work area. Also, along with this issue, before, within a few seconds, the "Active" channel would jump/position itself to the top. Now they stay where they are when I click "Tile Horizontal".
I hope this is easy enough to understand and there is an easy fix. I have looked in "Options" (hammer icon) but, didn't really see anything related to this.

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
Have you tried saving the positions? Right click the channel in the switchbar > Position

R
OP Offline
R
Just tried what you suggested. Will find out next time I log off/on.

Link Copied to Clipboard