#236218 12/02/12 08:13 PM
D
dcpyke Offline OP
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
D
Hi,

I've been having some small issues with mirc and was wondering if someone could help.

I'm a casual user, I basically use for book searches. I've noticed two things, I'll do a search the recommended way (@search,@seek) and nothing happens. This is not all the time but just occasionally.

The second thing is more recent. After I do a search, I normally get my results in a txt file and the server says it's sending it but nothing happens. I have it set to auto get and I haven't changed anything. Again it's not every time I use mirc.

Is this just an issue the server I'm on, or is there something that I can do.

What I've tried.
I've upgraded mirc to latest version and I noticed some of my log files were really large so deleted them

Thanks for any help

A
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
A
First off, we don't help with file sharing on these forums. The post is right there at the top of this forum: People, mIRC isn't a file sharing program..

If you have questions about how to properly do this, you need to ask the people on your server or network. It depends on the channel, not just the server you're on. You don't just join a random channel and type @search, that's just a way to get yourself kicked. Read their rules and ask first.

The log file thing I just don't get-- I don't see the relevance of large log files in this thread.

- argv[0] on EFnet #mIRC
- "Life is a pointer to an integer without a cast"

Link Copied to Clipboard