mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#133332 19/10/05 02:04 PM
F
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
F
Just how many scripts can run at any one time inside of mIRC? I have 4 scripts loaded using the "Perform" window and the command "/load -rs <script>.mrc" already. I'm using "exploit6.1xfix.mrc", "tsynch.mrc", "slap.mrc" and "XRG-Traductor.mrc" at the same time. I just don't know how to call them up to use. For example, how would I "slap" someone on channel? Sry, but I'm just learning this script stuff and am merely a noob.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
1) You don't need to load a script in perform. Once you've loaded it one time, it remains loaded every time you start mIRC unless you unload it.

2) You can run as many scripts as you want to, though if you have a lot of scripts that do cpu-intensive things, you'll notice a performance decrease.

3) How to use a script depends on the script. Check the script's documentation, or look where you got the scripts for how to use them. Sometimes there are triggers like !help, sometimes there are options in one of the right click menus or the Commands menu... it all depends on the script. I'd *guess* that a slap script would allow you to right click on a nick and choose an option on the popup menu for "slap" ... but that's just a guess based on the type of script. The best thing to do is to check any and all documentation for every script you use.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net

Link Copied to Clipboard