Print Thread
U
unicio Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
U
Hi. everyone.
I'm using Mirc to download Musicvideo file.
so..

I don't want listening female voice in background - (i guess that "ban~ reset.."??)

How to this voice off..?

So sorry.. my english is poor..
help me please..

GAMELL~
M
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
M
a few considerations:
1. you shouldn't be using mirc to download (copyrighted) video files, since mirc is not a file sharing program, etc, etc, etc...
2. mirc has nothing to do with video/audio editing... what you're trying to do is not part of mirc functions, but belongs to other pieces of software
3. there are plenty of video editing software out there... use google and/or other search engines to find what you're looking for
4. afaik, removing background voices from videos is not possible, unless you separate audio and video and edit audio alone... this, however, requires a medium level knowledge of audio editing software

in peace and good thoughts,
/me

Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.
U
unicio Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
U
Sorry..
My explain is not good.

I means that "Female voice in backrgound" is 'notice sound' on MIRC program.

Do you understand?

And. Sorry.. For My dowunloading Copyrighted Files.
i'll never again do.

GAMELL~
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
i'm not sure i understand you correctly, but click on view-->options-->sounds where you can set/change sounds for certain events.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
unicio]: just so you know, music videofiles arent copyrated as a regulare movie, they are brodcasted around the world on TV/internet, and many ppl record them in there homes and making a video file for your computer of them.. if they was copyrated and wasnt allowed to downloaded on the net, then it must have a text in the beginning or in the end that tell you its copyrated.. "just like a regulare movie have".. atlest this is what i have seen about this subject..

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }

Link Copied to Clipboard