mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
N
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
N
I really like having the ability to color all the nicks in mIRC based on their channel mode (*, !, @, %, +, etc.) It helps me differentiate the nicks on the list visually as well as when they join a channel I am in. The only problem I have had with this is that for some reason I cannot assign a color to the network services nicks (NickServ, ChanServ, MemoServ). It may sound a little strange why someone would be worried about coloring nicks, but it is amazing how much it helps especially when you find yourself in these channels with enough colors to be considered a circus clown act. If anyone knows how to assign the colors to the services nicks please let me know. (I tried adding ChanServ!*@*, ChanServ, services*@*, and all those obvious methods) If it is not possible MAYBE IT CAN BE ADDED AS A FEATURE IN A FUTURE BUILD OF MIRC (hint, hint ^_^ ) Thanks

smile

Nomadic_Prophet
C
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
C
i tryed adding *serv!*@*
in the nick color setings dialog .. and it worked fine and should work fine unless your script trys to manualy set colors based on different things (i had to disable my remotes to see that it works because my script controls my nicklist colors rather than mIRC)

Cobra^

Link Copied to Clipboard