mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
F
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
F
I'm trying to connect to a channel but i'm constantly kicked by X (net floods) What's wrong with my setup????????

I use the MIrc default setup.. Should i change something????

it seem that i'm the only that have this problem!!!!

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
I dont think you get kicked for flood alone? and if i understand it right, then its a bot that kicks you from the channel, maybe its wrong configured.. or maybe they banned your host in the bot with somthing like "flooder "they maybe added the ban wrong, or wanted to ban everyone from your IPS" , that dont mean that its you that are the cos of this ban.. it can be somone else that have been flooding in that channel, so try join other channels instead.. and if u are able to join and see the nick in the channel befor you geting kicked, then msg a operator "the dudes with a @ infront of there nicks" and ask why you are kicked. they are the only ones that can help ypu with this problem..

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
F
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
F
sparta thx, Yes i have try to message all the OP on this channel but i constantly see No Such nick!!!!!!

I have already talked with the channel OP last week, cuz i have successfully enter on this channel one time... I have talked to him about this problem and he said, "wait a minute, i will solve that"... All the day, the connection was made without problem but the next day, same thing happened!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry for that bad english)

F
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
F
oooo, maybe i'm dumb, should i put the @ in front of their nick in the DDC send message or jsut the nick??

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
=$Nick to use it as an identifier. The @ means "op" or "channel admin". Not required as a nick, more of a flag.

-KingTomato
F
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
F
k thx, now i understand why i had NO SUCH NICK hehe

i will try to communicate with the op again and see what happen with this Bot!!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard