M
mojo Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
M
hi all,
my anme is mojo!
my question is : i need some website & download suggestions on how to make your own server. i probably wont be checking this thread soinstead of posting it here just e-mail all of the replies and stuff to [email deleted by moderator]
thanx a-lot

Last edited by ParaBrat; 01/04/03 01:26 AM.
_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
if u wont be checking this thread then i wont be helping u ......

D3m0nnet.com
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Try using a search engine to look for tutorials on HTML, compiling IRCd's, shell accounts, etc. And don't ask us to email you, this is a ploy used by some to get email addresses so we can be added to mailing lists so we (most of us) won't bother with it. Instead you should come back here and read the responses given to you.

F
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
F
Quote:
And don't ask us to email you, this is a ploy used by some to get email addresses so we can be added to mailing lists so we (most of us) won't bother with it.

i don't know about you, but the reason i'm not going to email him the answer to his question is definetly not the fear of being added to a mailing list.

------
deep down, i'm really superficial.
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
Its not a good idea to either put your email on a forum like this nor would it be smart for anyone to reply to it, for the same reasons.

Had you taken a moment to look, you would have seen you can check a box to have any replies emailed to you.

Course, since you stated you prolly wont be checking, you wont know why you arent getting any answers and ppl arent beating down your door....er..email client to help you. :tongue:

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet

Link Copied to Clipboard