mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
R
redtech Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
R

[deleted] is an Internet Relay Chat Network which was created for the sole purpose of support and encouraging global interaction / communication. Support can be anything that requires help for any area of interest, whether it is support on software, games, computers, programming, operating systems, or if it is help with cooking, math, science, homework, or even a general help channel, the possibilities go on.

Last edited by ParaBrat; 18/02/03 07:20 PM.
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
Very worthy, I'm sure...but this is the wrong place to advertise it, as it's considered spamming. You should submit it for consideration to be added to the server list to servers@mirc.com - but have a look at this page too before you submit it. smile

Last edited by Poppy; 18/02/03 05:04 PM.

Never compare yourself to others - they're more screwed up than you think.
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
Please dont spam here.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
R
redtech Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
R
/me buries his head.

I'm sorry this could be considered spam. We are going to submit, tho we need a few more users to meet the prereq.

T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
I would recommend recruiting somewhere else because most of the people here are dedicated to the networks that they use...to an extent.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I wonder if they are giving out free o:lines to the first twenty users....

_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
lmao yeah that might get em all loaded up with opers for all them non existant users ..... lol ive seen acouple servers do that and it never works out cause then they all fight amongst each other LOL kills things

D3m0nnet.com
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
yeah then revoking access because of it and then finding someone else that eventually leads down to the same thing....yeah its kinda funny...*Anyone want some popcorn?* to witness LOL

Link Copied to Clipboard