Print Thread
K
keeker Offline OP
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
K
Merry Christmas yall,

is there a way to remove the information from the titlebar? Ya know like the channel name and topic?
I use mirc maximized and channels are maximised too, and i want to be able to remove the [#channelname , number of users,modes, and topic so i can put my own info on there. Is there a way to do this? I can put info on it with /titlebar already, just not remove the default stuff confused

keek: Scots - intr.v. keeked, keekĀ·ing, keeks
To peek; peep.
H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
The only window titlebars you can alter are mIRC's main titlebar and custom @windows titlebars.

DALnet: #HelpDesk and #m[color:#FF0000]IR[color:#EEEE00]C
W
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
W
Maybe with DLL's smile

-watcher
K
keeker Offline OP
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
K
thats what i want to do, alter the main titlebar, when i maximize a channel window, the topic and stuff gets shoved up intothe main titlebar, and i dont want that, but yet i dont want to leave the channel windows not-maximized, cause i aint like a lot of these people here who supposedly chat in 30-40 channels at once, just one, maybe two. If it cant be done right now, without using DLL's or hacking the program, then maybe it could be added for the next update/release? laugh

keek: Scots - intr.v. keeked, keekĀ·ing, keeks
To peek; peep.
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
It probably won't, as it's been suggested 1001 times in the suggestions forum.

G
Babel fish
Babel fish
G
Your answer is /help /titlebar

T
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
T
I presume you would like to have your channel windows maximised and at the same time want the channel topic, amount of users etc to remain under the 'buttons' and have the titlebar free to show whatever you want to have there correct?

If so, do the following:

1. start mIRC as per usual and join whatever channels you want to be in.
2. Next minimize all windows so you only see the 'background'.
3. Next click on one channel so you can see the window and click on the 'Tile' button.
4. Minimize the channel you have just done and repeat step 3 for any other channels until finished.

If you exit mIRC completely and restart up, your settings for the channels should be saved to how you just set them laugh

~ @#FunFactory / @#WorldChat ~ on DALnet ~

Link Copied to Clipboard