Print Thread
#184714 31/08/07 06:15 PM
D
DJ_Sol Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
D
Hello! I am looking for someone who would want to partner with me on a pretty neat, in depth project. It is kind of big so I am looking for someone else to design the dcx dialogs. When this is finished your name and work will be shown in many places.

I am mostly looking for someone with DCX experience. Designing is the main thing, I can work out the code if needed.

MDX exception:
If you really enjoy creating dialogs and really want to do this and make amazingly spectacular MDX dialogs I will consider it. smile

PM me if you are seriously interested please! smile If you have screenshots of your work I would like to see them. I am ready to get started with dialogs right now!

Thank You!

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
While someone might be interested in helping you out, what about using DCX studio?

D
DJ_Sol Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
D
smile I make my dialogs from scratch. The issue isn't my inability to make dialogs, it is merely a time and energy issue. I enjoying writing code to make things work. I have a passion for it you could say. Dialogs I do not have much inspiration for. I have always made my own dialogs and I know that if I attempted to make my own dialogs it will push the release back about 3 months maybe even never releasing it.

I am hoping someone may be interested in doing this. It will be a somewhat high profile application in the IRC world and people seem to really like my work so it will be a good thing to attach your name to. smile

D
DJ_Sol Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
D
sorry I didn't mean ALL of IRC or anything. blush It is a fun, multi-network connection that's all.

Link Copied to Clipboard