Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
V
vcv Offline
Babel fish
Babel fish
V
Quote:
3. At least one person who replied didn't exactly do so in a gentlemanly way and another spend his sweet time misquoting people, therefore aggravating the situation further.

I never misquoted anyone, so get over it. I'm sorry there is no general "reply" button on this board.. so I had to choose a random post to click reply on.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Hm.. let's see..about 5 of my posts have been directed at you, and those in the last few days.

My case in point.

V
vcv Offline
Babel fish
Babel fish
V
Hardly. You said review ALL of my posts, and that I am following you around.

When I do find time to read stuff on here.. and reply to a thread.. I always have it email me. So when there is replies, I can directly go and reply back if neccesary. It just happens that one of those threads was the War one.. and this being a continutation of it. These 2 threads are the only ones where I am responding to you... because I do not agree with what you were saying.. isn't that what happens on discussion forums? Why..yes.. I think it is smile

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Sorry, I just did my own research and it started with this remark on 22/01/03.

PHP and CGI/Perl are arguably as easy to do the same things with... what is your point?

In a thread re: Browser switching in mIRC. The thread evolved into a debate on server-side scripting for web pages versus plain HTML pages. It wasn't a debate on what server-side function was better or equal. They probably all have their ups and downs, none of which I care to discuss. I raised ASP as an example because I have experience with it as my website is NT hosted.

To answer your query there, that was my point.

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
Just a suggestion, but this seems to be getting a tad personal between you two, so why don't you argue in private?

Never compare yourself to others - they're more screwed up than you think.
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
LOL so who's winning the debate now i lost count...well at least i know where i stand anyways...

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
You are quite right. However I have private chats turned off here and don't plan on turning it on. Since I spoke in this thread before VCV and since he raised the suggestion of us ignoring each other, in the spirit of the old addage that "The first man to speak gets the right of reply" he can start ignoring me at any time he likes. grin

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
Agreed Poppy.

I rarely lock any thread, but i also cant see any benefit to this one continuing.

codemastr: i sincerely hope you dont feel i am "preventing communication and dialog" by closing this thread, but it has strayed far from a debate over the issue you raised.

TheGame: yes, you can come out of the corner now.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard