ok, i got
Code:
menu nicklist {
  .+e $1: mode $chan +e $1
}

menu nicklist {
  .-e $1: mode $chan -e $1
}  

and that works fine, but it sets mode name!*@*, anyway i could make that add it as *!*@host, also, is there a raw command that opens up the channel exempt list?

looks like 348 is it, but...how could i make a script so if i right click the channel, it says Except List > (then lists them all)

T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
$address($1,4) will return *!*@host.

//mode # e does the except thing I think (just like //mode # b for bans).

New username: hixxy
G
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
G
ok, that works, but how would i change it to *!*@mask.host, cause just their host might add some unwanted people on it by accident.

also, about the raw thing, it is raw 348, but could i(well, whoever helps me) make it so it has a menu that says like Except List that has a pull-over menu(arrow to the right that extends to a new area), that lists the exception list in the current channel?

T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
$address($1,3) = *!*@mask.host

To see which address you want:

//var %i = 1 | while (%i <= 20) { echo -a Mask %i is: $address(<nick>,%i) | inc %i }

G
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
G
($1,3) did it in the form of *!*painfd@*.charter-stl.com(who i am testing it with), and i dont understand the //var thing, i'm a newb at scripting

T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
I meant $address($1,2), sorry.

G
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
G
ok, cool, thx, theres half of it solved

ok, to sum up what i wanna do now, basically, like my limiter script, i right click the channel, go to limiter, and then if pulls over and has Set Overlimit, About, Unload, like how you go to Start, then Programs, and it shows the programs, i want this to make it so i can right click and go to Exception List, and it shows everyone on the Exception list, and i can click 1 to remove them from it.

Link Copied to Clipboard