mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#98304 22/09/04 10:12 AM
G
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
G
ok, there are a few people that spam my server with my home address, and phone, on 2 different lines, how would i make it gline when they do both?, or would it be easier to gline on my address, and gline on phone number?

edit: ok, if i do /debug @raw, i can see messages in all channels, even if i'm not in them, could i make the script to gline if i see the message in the @raw window?

Last edited by Gameaddix; 22/09/04 10:18 AM.
#98305 22/09/04 06:03 PM
D
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
D
Well I don't know how what you say about seeing all messages even from channels you aren't in can be possible in any (relatively new) ircd!

In any case I'll just tip you off on how to control debug lines.
You should use /debug -i
For example you could have something like this:
Code:
alias my_debug_check {
  if ( <-*PRIVMSG*123456789* iswmcs $1) { gline [...] } 
  return $1
} 

where 123456789 is your phone number for example.

Then you use /debug -i @raw my_debug_check
$1 in the identifier holds the whole debug line.

Of course the wildmask I used here is very simple and "naive". The best thing would be using regex here and you should be familiar with raw codes and syntax.

Maybe I wake up one day to notice that all my life was just a dream!
#98306 22/09/04 08:28 PM
D
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
D
its probably being done by the services. I've seen "spy modes" while searching for services for my server.

#98307 22/09/04 08:59 PM
D
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
D
That seems cool! I didn't know... but I'm still wondering... wouldn't it show up in mIRC someway? Does mIRC ignore this info? How do you get it, via snotices? I'm just saying he should avoid raw handling with /debug for such a simple (as it seems) task. He'd have too many issues to solve.

Maybe I wake up one day to notice that all my life was just a dream!
#98308 22/09/04 10:49 PM
N
Self-satisified door
Self-satisified door
N
Lemme give you a little information

GameAddix is so worried about getting users (they only have less then 15) that they go spam other networks and ddos them hoping that they will come there, if that was the case there would be more members then they really are. Please don't help this guy he is only in it for self gain not to help users find a nice place to chat.

Don't get me wrong advertising is good but continusly spamming and ddosing other networks is messed up then he asks why was he akilled/gline he sends people to spamm and ddos other networks. I got tons of logs to send some place that will actually file charges against this person he is extemely unsmart and will end up in prision someday and I hope that is soon.

#98309 22/09/04 11:56 PM
G
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
G
wow, what a great guy, 1st off, as he himself mentioned its our users that spam, so what, gline em for having fun???now THAT isnt right....., i have never ddosed......you guys have seen how often i ask for help....on simple scripts too, you really think i know how to ddos??, the only true factor to that is my server's host DOES have bots....but he will only use them in a defense incase we get ddosed, you can go ask him too, www.fluidhosts.com, or support.fluidhosts.com, and, go ahead, try to get me put in jail for having my own irc server, there are no logs to prove it, and logs arnt hard to make up....

#98310 23/09/04 01:55 AM
A
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
A
You know depending on the IRCD You may have a spamfilter. I know anope services has a module for spamfiltering and UnrealIRCD has a nice spam filter that can shun kill block gzline what not

Link Copied to Clipboard