mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
T
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
T
TR-net: EU, Tr, AnkaraSERVER:irc.prochat.gen.tr:6667GROUP:TR-net

thats adress is attacking other servers to trojans and no such this server that server linked another server and they fake TR-net to teklan.com.tr so they function gain the users please do necessary

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
huh? *lost*

Eamonn.

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
There is nothing we can do about 'servers attacking other servers'. It looks like you've pasted that from the servers.ini file, if it were removed it wouldn't make a difference. Attacks have nothing to do with mIRC.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
M
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
M
this network is using teklan's name but they aren't a teklan.

prochat.gen.tr linked sohbet.gen.tr.

this domain is suspended because they're attacking other networks.

T
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
T
in their web site, they're say " download mIRC with crack " but this mIRC is have trojans and they're attacking servers.
and you're added this server to ur servers.ini, they are bigger than bigger and stronger. we don't block this attack!

A
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
A
Quote:
There is nothing we can do about 'servers attacking other servers'. It looks like you've pasted that from the servers.ini file, if it were removed it wouldn't make a difference. Attacks have nothing to do with mIRC.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris

Please read that this time

T
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
T
i read this post be care.

i said this network is attacking other server and i want to deleting from servers.ini.

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
Your thread has most likely been noted by Krejt, who deals with the servers.ini list. However, you may also wish to email [email]tjerk@mirc.com.[/email]

Servers.ini gets periodically updated, if Krejt does decide to remove it, this change will not appear until the next servers.ini update, so you will have to wait. As I said, it doesn't make a difference if the network is in servers.ini or not, the attacks won't stop because of it. I could see why you want them removed though if they are not the network they say they are.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris

Link Copied to Clipboard