mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
B
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
B
i have read through some of the post and it is all jargon to me can some one please help me i have been a mirc user for a good five years on and off and have never had a prob with it untill now i have used watchdogs script and have loved it always please please help me : ( rebbecca_white@hotmail.com

D
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
D
there is a post just 2 above this titled exactly the same. GO READ IT!

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
10053 is a very common error, and can be caused by a lot of things. It happens to everyone occasionally. The suggestions made in the locked thread are things that some ppl have tried with success, as seemed to be related to specific issues during dcc with xp users.

If you changed something about the same time it started, thats a good place to start looking. Look for any specifics, like does it always happen when you are doing whatever or is it totally random. Wouldnt hurt to check something as simple as being sure all the connections to your puter are snug and the wires are good.

btw, it isnt a good idea to put your email addy in your posts, since there are bots that troll looking for places to spam.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
Quote:
i have read through some of the post and it is all jargon to me can some one please help me i have been a mirc user for a good five years on and off and have never had a prob with it untill now i have used watchdogs script and have loved it always please please help me : ( rebbecca_white@hotmail.com

New username: hixxy

Link Copied to Clipboard