mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#90515 15/07/04 04:21 AM
C
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
C
Looking for some help with adding colors to DDE commands. I've searched and found only one thread that was close.

I'm using Kali which now has a version that supports DDE to mIRC. This is really my first time trying to set up anything DDE to talk to mIRC, so please forgive my ignorance on this issue.

I am using the command below to notify mIRC to set me away and it is all working great. Except I want to add colors. I've been searching around for information on how to do that. Assuming it is possible at all. I used the advice from KingTomato in another thread and it added a comma ( $+ $chr(44) $+ ). It was pretty cool if I wanted a comma. Basically I learned how to add characters with that thread. Now I just need to find the numbers for all the characters. LOL

Any instructions on how to add colors to the line below?

mirc command - /away Playing {GAME} at {hostname} ({HOSTIP}:{HOSTPORT}) Launched by Kali version 2.614 http://www.kali.net !

#90516 15/07/04 11:00 AM
O
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
O
I'm not quite sure what's the problem, but here's a couple of suggestions:
  • You can type the colored message in mIRC's editbox with the aid of Ctrl+B/U/R/K, then copy & paste it into Kali.
  • You can use the following values:

$chr(2) = Ctrl+B [bold]
    $chr(3) = Ctrl+K [color]
    $chr(15) = Ctrl+O [plain text]
    $chr(22) = Ctrl+R [reverse]
    $chr(31) = Ctrl+U [underline]
[color:gray]

#90517 15/07/04 03:01 PM
C
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
C
Yeah. I was thinking about it this morning. I think I posted in the wrong area. This isn't really a script or pop up question. It is a DDE poke from another application question. I posted here because the only remotely related topic I could find in a search was in this area. I thought it was more on my issue then it is. Sorry I'll keep looking.

Link Copied to Clipboard