mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#86558 12/06/04 05:04 AM
F
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
F
Have a user that just upgraded to version 6.15 of mirc and is now getting this message, repeatedly. She tells me that she does not have any scripts running. Any ideas?? confused

<brokendoll{DM}> I upgraded my mirc.. and now its sending over and over this same message
<brokendoll{DM}> SDSENDBUFF Unknown command

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
Noone else has reported that problem, and "SDSENDBUFF" doesn't appear in the mirc.exe file (not that that is concrete proof it's not mIRC's fault).

Although you said she says she doesn't run any scripts many people don't understand what a script is (i.e. they would be running nnscript, invision, etc. and not know it was a script), so I would still recommend she typed /!remote off to disable any scripts she has loaded.

It could also be a timer, so also ask her to type /!timers off to turn off all timers.

F
OP Offline
F
Thank you for your help. I thought it might have been a script, too, and had asked. The remote command seems to have resolved the problem. Have a great day!

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
I see the SDSENDBUFF question frequently in the channels I frequent. It is a common problem with either of 2 popular filesharing scripts (sdfind and/or omenserve). Tell your friend to unload that crap then restart mirc and the problem will go away.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person. wink

Link Copied to Clipboard