mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#83979 24/05/04 09:37 AM
K
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
K
I downloaded a while ago austnet server of irc. it was something like dr script. i deleted it. how do i get it again?

#83980 24/05/04 12:32 PM
M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
Hey there,

Due to the huge amount of scripts that exist out there, we can't possibly tell you where to get every single script, especially if you don't give a precise script name. I suggest you search a few scripting website such as mircscripts.org or Hawkee.com and also try Google.

What do you mean you downloaded an Austnet server of IRC?

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
#83981 25/05/04 07:03 AM
K
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
K
Thanks for your help. I cannot find it. I have downloaded a few different kinds of mirc but none seem to be any close to that one. I was under austnet. When i downloaded it I went to a site and it had all these different links you could download. I am pretty sure I chose DrWhiteScript or something like that. For that one you can be in many channels at once. The channels that you are in are listed on the right of the screen as are the people you are talking to. Can anyone please help? Please respond ASAP!

#83982 25/05/04 08:13 AM
I
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I
Try here, http://www.drcorp.net/, it may be what you're looking for.

#83983 25/05/04 12:46 PM
P
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
P
Quote:
I have downloaded a few different kinds of mirc

There is only one up-to-date kind of mIRC, and that's the one you download from this website. If you download mIRC from anywhere except the mirrors listed on this site, you are potentially risking downloading a hacked, trojan-infected or backdoored executable. Be careful!

Please note that the distribution of the mIRC executable with a script is FORBIDDEN by the Terms of Use.

Quote:
I was under austnet.

There are literally thousands of networks out there. Unless the script is designed specifically to use services on that network, there will be no link between them.

In the unlikely event that a particular script is approved/supported by a network, I would expect a link to it from the network's own website.

Quote:
When i downloaded it I went to a site and it had all these different links you could download.

That description is much too vague to be useful... it's a bit like saying "yeah, I had this car, four wheels..." shocked

Quote:
For that one you can be in many channels at once.

All mIRC versions allow you to be in multiple channels. Since version 6.0 (and we're on 6.14 now), you can even be on multiple channels on multiple networks!

Quote:
The channels that you are in are listed on the right of the screen as are the people you are talking to

The mIRC switchbar does this already, and you decide which side of the screen you want it on. If this is the feature you really like, don't worry and download a fresh clean copy of mIRC, which will do it for you without needing a script. Follow these steps:
1) Open mIRC
2) Press ALt & O to open the options menu
3) Go down to Display
4) Tick the "show switchbar" box
5) Use the box to select where you want the switchbar to appear.

And that's it! grin

Hope this helps

PM

IRCnet & DALnet @#travelersinn
:-: IRC for fun and relaxation :-:

Link Copied to Clipboard