mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
L
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
L
Ok, so that malware.Bkdr_Ircflood.X thread has gone over 100 posts and quess what, this version of the board can only show 99 per page lol So now I have a few posts on a new page. Important? Nope. Silly? I think so smile Would be nice if we could change it to OVER 100 (unless it's locked in the programming at 2 digit posts per page) posts per page (and yes I KNOW this is NOT an ordinary thread altho it could be if people posted in older threads instead of starting new ones all the time grin wink :tongue: laugh cool smile )

Those who fail history are doomed to repeat it
M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
"(and yes I KNOW this is NOT an ordinary thread altho it could be if people posted in older threads instead of starting new ones all the time)"

It's such a rarity in fact that I don't think there is another 6 page thread on this entire forum. Whether there was one before the original forums burnt down, I don't know...but I doubt it.

I would wager 30%+ of the posts in that thread verge on pointless, and if all the unnecessary posts were removed you would have quite a few less than 99. A lot of information in that thread has been repeated over and over again by people who claim to have read the entire thread but are clearly either illiterate or have not done so. There is little "technical" information that is hard to understand.

Anyway...if there's no problem in increasing the number I don't see why not - but I also don't see why it should either, heh.

My 2 cents.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
L
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
L
well, you could also use the ALL link (to the right of the 2) and yes, I agree that some posts there are pointless, but still, I figured something silly to alleviate all the posts flavors of late would be a good thing smile

Those who fail history are doomed to repeat it

Link Copied to Clipboard