mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#77683 03/04/04 01:58 PM
M
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
M
I would like to add Nsane network but it not listed. I would also like to know how to chage my email address when I register my nick thanks MrTurtle

#77684 03/04/04 02:54 PM
L
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
L
To add a network get into the server connect dialog (Alt +E) Then if not already open click the plus sign by Connect..If its already open click servers. Look towards your right for the 'Add' button Type in a description (eg. Nsane Network) then the actual irc server (eg. irc.mixxnet.net)..then go down to the bottom where it says Group in there put Nsane (or whatever u want to find that netowork under)
--
And as for your second question it really matters on which IRC server your on..but mostly it will have somthing like: /nickserv help set (type that command on the server you are on and go from there)
Good Luck!

#77685 03/04/04 03:02 PM
M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
Probably best not to cross post smile - It causes confusion to helpers and can even confuse you!

If you have other questions to ask it's best to post in the original thread you posted. You do have 2 hours to edit or delete your posts.

What's more, this is not a Scripts & Popups related question.

For help with Services (nickname registration etc) ask in the network's #Help channel, or try using the command given above. It's always a good idea to either ask in the network's #Help channel or search their website for network-specific issues (not all networks have nickname registration etc).

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
#77686 03/04/04 03:13 PM
L
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
L
Yeah. laugh

Link Copied to Clipboard