mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#77205 29/03/04 10:20 PM
D
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
D
I was wondering where can you go to find trivia bots? Particularly bots that ask comic book questions.

Thank you for your help

DQ

#77206 29/03/04 10:31 PM
M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
One of the best places to start whenever you're looking for something is Google. You might try this trivia bot or view Google's results for a search on "IRC Trivia Bots". Sites like www.mircscripts.org have an integrated search feature.

Note: Many scripting sites do not check their submissions for viruses before allowing the public to download them. You should always be very cautious when downloading anything from the Internet, scripts included. I suggest you get 2+ virus scanners (suggestions can be found in this thread) and scan any files you download with both of them. The reason for using 2 (or more) is that different virus scanners detect different things and for extra precautioun it's good to do a couple of checks. When scanning one file or a small folder it takes about 60 seconds of your time, so not a big chunk out of your life to ensure your security! smile

Have fun!

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
#77207 30/03/04 06:02 PM
L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
Finding trivia bots isn't that hard. Finding a specific question set like you asked I dare say is virtually impossible.

DALnet #Helpdesk
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. -Confucius
#77208 01/04/04 04:45 AM
L
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
L
well its not hard to find Trivia Bots there are so many of them you can find it all on the web just search on it.......

Link Copied to Clipboard