mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
M
Miss_R Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
M
hello im rhanz could u please help me on my problem wen i download my mirc i cnt connect to dalnet it always say " you have been autokill" pls help me to resolve this pls. i would appreciate any help. thanks

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
Hi there,

These forums are not affiliated with any network, server or channel so we can rarely give exact advice about a network's, server's or channel's bans. It's true to say some network staff do frequent these boards, but they too have policies which they must abide by, so it's never possible to request the removal of an AKill or G-line on this Forum. We help with the mIRC IRC client - it only connects you to a network, it has nothing to do with it specifically.

As a DALnet user I know that every DALnet AKill message provides a reason. That reason more often than not describes a URL or an email where you can obtain further information about the AKill. I suggest you go to any URL that is in the AKill message.

If you AKill begins with [exp\ then it means 'Exploits' - search for info on this page.

Two of the most common AKills are:

1) You are infected with an IRC trojan or virus.
- In this case, see the Trojan resources thread. Download 2-3 applications and run them separately, make sure you're not infected - then just wait for the AKill to expire.

2) You haven't got IdentD installed.
- See this thread and DALnet's Ident FAQ for help.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Mentality/Chris

Link Copied to Clipboard